The Brand Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Connecting, collaborating and communicating with internal and external customers to achieve business goals
* Driving all business opportunities to deliver sales growth to local business
* Cooperating with global marketing team to ensure global strategies and tactical plans are successfully implemented globally
* Working with the marketing team as an ambassador for brands and therapy areas in order to support the salesforce in their promotional activities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Excellent communication skills with internal and external stake holders
* Marketing experience from the pharma industry
* Experience of working within a sales role
Apply for this Brand Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.