MARKETING CO ORDINATOR - CAMBRIDGE BASED
This cutting edge Biotech company are consistently voted as a 'Best Company To work For' by their employees which reflects their open, honest and hardworking approach.
They pride themselves in an environment of diverse, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win.
A business that has expanded and is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world and continue advancing science to serve patients.
Due to an internal promotion, they are now seeking a Marketing Co Ordinator, initially on a fixed 12 month contract to work out of their Cambridge office.
* Manage the Corporate Accounts Pink Folder calendar and meeting agendas
* Track all submissions from Concept Review to Regulatory Release, ensuring compliance.
* Review materials to ensure clarity, consistency, and adherence to editorial style and standard language guidelines
* Participate in review meetings and incorporate legal and regulatory revisions to these materials
* Track deliverables for sales and launch meetings for 2 brands
* Track and monitor allocated budget for 2 brands
* Lead the sales and marketing meetings/congress plan and implementation across all brands- budget monitoring, compliance, liaison with external customers and sales and marketing.
* Ideally degree in marketing, business administration or communications or project management experience; business experience preferably in a marketing environment
Competitive basic salary and benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644