Quality Management System Lead (QMS) - Dublin - Competitive salary
Star is recruiting for a Quality Management System Lead (QMS) to support the Regional Office based in Dublin to develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve their QMS. Our client wants to build strong cross-functional working relationships with staff based in Ireland and their close contacts based in the UK. Our client is committed and dedicated to caring for people by constantly developing their skills in their specialist fields.
The Quality Management System Lead's key responsibilities include:
* Develop, implement, and continuously improve a QMS for the market unit site according to ISO 9001:2015, Good Distribution Practice (GDP) requirements and corporate quality standards
* Define quality Key Performance Indicators for local processes according to ISO 9001, GDP and corporate quality standards
* Support staff to develop and implement quality documents
* Supervise, coordinate and perform supplier/vendor audits
* Conduct risk assessments and gap analyses and generate appropriate action plans to address issues raised
* Implement and verify that corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) are completed
Applicants should have/be:
* Comprehensive experience in quality management
* Educated to degree level, or equivalent qualification, in a scientific subject
* Good understanding of ISO 9001, Good Manufacturing Practice and GDP
* Practical experience in quality assurance
Apply for this Quality Management System Lead now via this website or call Orna Whyte on 01 468 82 80, or 087 911 7342!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.