HOSPITAL SALES MANAGER - TRANSPLANTATION -NATIONAL REMIT
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cystic Fibrosis, Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantaion, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
The are now seeking a talented National manager to effectively deliver sales for their Transplant Special Care Business, through the management of a team of Hospital Specialists in the UK and ROI.
They will work closely Accountable for the effective delivery of Transplant sales for the Special Care Business, through the management of a team of 6 Hospital Specialists operating in the UK and RoI.
Working closely with the National Business Manager, Brand Managers for Special Care and Medical to develop and implement strategic business and marketing plans to grow the new and existing business.
Candidate Profile :
* Strong track record of delivering consistent sales results in accordance with set targets through the effective management of a sales team from the UK Pharmaceutical industry
* Strong commercial background, with a good understanding of the NHS, particularly focused around Special Care and/or rare diseases
* Strong relationship management skills, coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer focused, with ability to work cross functionally to deliver organisational benefits
* Strong negotiation and networking skills with the ability to foster strong customer relationships
* Ability to create sales and marketing plans
* Proven analytical skills to undertake market analysis and create realistic, stretching but achievable business plans/forecasts
* Good knowledge of finance and budgeting, coupled with strong mathematical skills.
* Good organised approach with strong project management
* Self-motivated with good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.