Regional Trainer opportunity - Pharmaceuticals - Midlands & South West
Star's recruiting for an exceptional Regional Trainer opportunity with a rapidly growing, forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded. The company boasts a diverse culture that embraces the values and customs befitting a global organisation by putting training and development at the heart of everything they do. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package and an exciting challenge as the company continues to expand.
The Regional Trainer's responsibilities include:
* Design and deliver initial training courses and head office inductions for new starters
* Design and deliver ongoing, innovative training plans to ensure continued success within the team
* Undertake field visits with all sales representatives to support them through their development
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Current or recent experience in a field trainer role
* Experience in a pharma field-sales role, adhering to the ABPI
* Demonstrable track record of training during ITCs or new product launches
* Experience of developing both high and low performing people
Apply for this Regional Trainer opportunity now via this website, or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.