Diabetes Care Specialist with a market leader in Diabetes - extremely competitive salary and excellent benefits - Essex
Our client is proud of its impressive heritage which has enabled them to build impressive market share.
The Diabetes Care Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Maintaining the highest standard of diabetes products and therapy area knowledge to help you secure sales and good relationships
* Brand promotion through product & disease area presentations, exhibitions and managed meetings
* Developing networks with prescribing and non-prescribing product influencers
* Territory planning and reporting
* Develop and maintain up to date customer database
* Liaise with h team members including marketing, medical and clinical to maximise product sales
* Providing market environment feedback through monthly report - customers and competitors
* Contributing to Regional business planning and the identification of regional/national business opportunities
* Participating in and contributing effectively to accompanied working, Regional meetings, national conferences & cross functional project groups
* Managing territory administration e.g. Expenses, Outlook, Monthly Reports etc.About You:
* APBI Qualified
* Previous experience of pharmaceutical sales
* Covering North East Essex, Mid-Essex & West Essex
* Proven commercial acumen
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer focused
* This is excellent opportunity to work with an innovative and specialist global company!
For more information please contact Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240 or mail your CV
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.