Adult Territory Manager - Hospital Specialist
North London, East Anglia, Nottingham & Derby
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
Permanent Star Contract
A multinational nutrition, health and wellness company - competitive salary and excellent benefits
Our client, Nestle Health Science, specialises in delivering advanced medical nutrition for patients requiring healthcare and malnutrition management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence.
The Adult Territory Manager - Hospital Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Adult portfolio sales to key accounts within secondary care
* Developing a territory business plan to deliver sales goals and marketing strategy
* Obtaining formal endorsements from KOLs, building long-term relationships with sedondary care customers
* Pricing agreement negotiation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience within secondary care sales is essential
* From a nutrition, pharmaceutical or healthcare background would be highly advantageous
* An excellent communicator with strong presentation and persuasive skills
* Be a self-starter, analytical and resilient
* Highly motivated and goal-driven with a track record of exceeding targets
Apply now via this website or call Alex Russell on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.