The Business Unit Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Effectively managing and executing all marketing and sales related brand activities as per the Brand Plan
* Optimising resource utilisation by leading, developing and coaching the sales team's performance
* Holding accountability for allocated Brand P&L in terms of brand sales and financial planning
* Setting the future direction for existing and new products and business opportunities in order to seize maximum business results
* Professionally managing and building cross functional cooperation between key stakeholders, building effective multidisciplinary in-field teams
* Liaising with relevant area and global functions in order to integrate global and area strategy tactics into the local brand planning strategy
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Relevant experience with a proven track record of success in a marketing and sales leadership position within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
* Ability to develop business vision, translate into strategies and actionable, realistic execution actions
* Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals
* Excellent working knowledge of the healthcare environment and evolving landscape
* Excellent knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing and sales principles and techniques
Apply for this Business Unit Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.