Market Access Manager - Diagnostics - Yorkshire and the North East
Our client is a well-established, research-based healthcare company that's pioneered this approach for over 120 years. They are the world's largest biotech company, a global leader in oncology and a frontrunner in personalised healthcare with a presence in over 150 countries. They are now looking for a Market Access Manager to drive formulary success for their Diabetes Diagnostics portfolio across Yorkshire and the North East of England.
Our client has a big focus on new business models, so it is essential candidates have strong strategic planning skills, the ability to drive change and the tenacity to seek out new routes to market and new revenue streams for services and solutions. You will take responsibility for getting the company's products onto formulary across the designated territory, so you will need extensive market access experience with examples of formulary success. Part of the role will also involve identifying and mapping relevant clinical and financial stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with those key influencers and identifying business opportunities in the area.
The Market Access Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Identifying and developing formulary opportunities to ensure full listing of the company's products and services across your territory
* Identifying opportunities based on local health economics and clinical outcomes within the Diabetes pathways for new business models
* Proactively leveraging LHE local priorities to create opportunities for new business models
* Agreeing implementation plans with LHEs and leading the roll-outs and commercial pull-through with your internal team to maximize market share potential
* Facilitating and leading implementation, working closely with your internal team members to secure appropriate resources for successful implementation
* Identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with Economic buyers, Technical buyers, Strategic networks and patient groups
* Working closely with business support to accurately forecast formulary pipeline that will assist in forecasting sales growth
* Ensuring a timely response in submission of documentation to tender/formulary adverts, ensuring that the proposal is in-line with the company pricing schedule and uses appropriate clinical outcome evidence
* Working with the Medical and Public Affairs Department, Business Operations, Marketing and third parties to establish appropriate protocols, incorporating clinical evidence for strategic development of policy for health organisations
* Maintaining and understanding the ongoing changes within the NHS and relevant legislation changes
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Evidence of successful formulary listing and implementation
* Proven experience of translating clinical data into a successful sales outcome
* Strong strategic selling and planning skills
* Degree educated or equivalent
* A self-starter with a high level of autonomy
Apply for this Market Access Manager opportunity now via this website now or call Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.