The Territory Manager's responsibilities include:
* Build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with customers
* Proactively develop and implement territory plans for sustainable, long term sales success in-line with company strategy
* Follow the account management and growth plan
* Conduct and manage product trials as part of account conversion
* Work effectively with the sales management team and other colleagues to maximise business potential
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level after 2015 - an upper level science degree is desirable
* A confident person who takes initiative
* Motivated, action-oriented with excellent communication and organisation skills
* Able to work both individually and as part of a team
Apply for this graduate Territory Manager opportunity now via this website or call Lauren on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.