Permanent Star Contract
North East London
Account Executive opportunity working with a key player within the Respiratory arena!!!
Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the simple aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio of respiratory, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular products makes them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
The Account Executives responsibilities will include:
* Selling our clients products within the respiratory therapeutic area predominantly into primary care
* To increase revenue by meeting sales targets for the respiratory products range
* Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering sales results against targets set along with effective territory planning through Account Management
* Ability to build long term relationships with Key Customer Groups and Key Opinion Leaders
* Ensure that all administrative activities including Key Account Plans to Monthly Expenses are completed to company standard and within designated deadlines
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Demonstrable medical sales experience
* ABPI qualified ideally
* Degree educated in science or business is preferred
* Strong NHS knowledge
* Knowledge of the respiratory therapy area would be advantageous
* Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.