PHARMACIST OPPORTUNITY - COMPLIANCE OFFICER - EAST MIDLANDS
Our client is a small sized internationally established Pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development, in-licensing and marketing of prescription products for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases.
They have been recently established in the UK and with product line extensions and new diagnostic product launches will see their sales and growth continue to rapidly expand.
As part of their rapid expansion, they are now seeking a Compliance Officer to support the UK business. You will have the opportunity to work a balanced home/head office arrangement with flexibility on hours as well.
The core responsibilities of your role will be:
* Continual review of compliance processes
* Development and maintenance of code of practice SOPs in conjunction with other internal teams, as well as management of CoP related corrective and preventative actions, root cause analysis etc
* Development and implementation of Continuous Process Improvement plan
* Delivery of compliance / code of practice training
* Provide support for internal / external audits and inspections
* Point of contact for CoP related questions for the affiliate
The role will suit a qualified Pharmacist who is frustrated by the limitations of their role and wants to do more than dispense products. Full training on all aspects of the role will be provided (Signatory, PMCPH code etc).
You will also be a:
* Self-starter, motivated, team player
* Personable, with strong people skills able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
In return an Excellent Basic Salary and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644