National Sales Manager - Diagnostic Imaging
Star's partnering with a leading healthcare technology organisation to find a National Sales Manager for their expanding CT Division. It's an exciting time for the division, which has enjoyed significant investment recently. This is a brilliant opportunity to join the organisation at a time of great change, to get involved with global product development, and to really make your mark on the future of the division.
Our client is an incredibly forward-thinking organisation that invests 10% of their sales revenue back into research and development. Passionate about their employees, our client also invests in employees to help them develop professionally, and provides plenty of opportunities to progress into bigger and better roles within this global organisation.
The National Sales Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Managing a team of 8 to ensure execution of the national business strategy for the company's CT and Diagnostic X-ray division
* Management of P&L and delivering on financial performance targets
* Developing local go-to-market strategies for segmentation, targeting, positioning, portfolio definition, pricing and promotion to drive profitable growth in-line with company targets
* Driving customer satisfaction and loyalty by aligning the necessary resources within the market
* Ensuring effective Key Opinion Leader engagement
* Feeding back to the internal management team with local insight about markets, competition, products and application developments
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Recent CT (Computerised Tomography) or Diagnostic X-Ray experience
* People management experience (highly desirable although applications will be considered from those with strong CT sales experience looking to step into first-line management)
* Evidence of continuous delivery against targets and achievement of KPIs
* Experience of managing P&L and an AOP
* Full driving license
* Flexibility to travel across the UK, with some international travel required according to the needs of the business
Applications will be considered from experienced candidates in Europe who wish to move to the UK.
Apply for this National Sales Manager opportunity now via this website now or call Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.