Senior MSL Manager - Whole UK - Field Based
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation; over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services, focused on therapy areas including Cardiovascular, Oncology and Metabolic diseases. Our client's products are available in more than 20 countries around the world.
The Senior MSL Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Lead and manage all members in the Medical Liaison team, ensuring their motivation and performance is of the highest standards
* Develop and maintain the Medical Liaison plan ensuring all objectives are achieved
* Contribute to company Brand plans & strategies as well as Clinical Trial proposals
* Liaising with healthcare professionals and internal functions to explore and identity opportunities for building mutually-beneficial partnerships
* Contribute to strategic discussions to improve the quality and relevance of company research
* Expertise in and knowledge of products, patient treatment trends, clinical trials and scientific activities within the Disease Area and be expected to continuously update this expertise and knowledge and communicate this to the team
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Must have proven experience of leading a field based Medical/clinical or sales team in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare environment
* Experienced in presenting complex scientific information and participation at advisory boards
* PhD is highly desirable, however a degree must be held within either; Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, or pharmaceutical/life sciences
* Cardiovascular disease experience is advantageous
* Knowledge of clinical trial design and process
* ABPI qualified
* Full drivers' licence
Apply for this Senior MSL Manager opportunity via this website, or contact Alexander Whetherly on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.