Advertising Promotions & Compliance Manager (Medical Signatory) - 12 month contract - Pharma Company
A great opportunity has become available for an Advertising Promotions & Compliance Manager to join the Regulatory Affairs department for the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs, this role is responsible for ensuring full Healthcare Compliance support to the UK & Ireland. You will undertake the review of Promotional copy (materials and activities) in accordance with relevant Codes and SOPs and provide the final Medical signatory for the materials.
Key duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
Review & Approval
* The final Medical Signatory for UK and Ireland promotional materials
* Ensure all healthcare compliance support to designated business(s) both UK and Regional
* Undertake approval of EU/EM promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in accordance with company EAME Copy approval process & SOP,s, relevant regulations and legislation including EFPIA and EUCOMED
* Undertake approval of UK/Ireland promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in accordance with relevant regulations and legislation including ABPI/ABHI/IPHA Codes of Practice
* In addition to focussing on assigned therapeutic area, you will be expected to cover other therapeutic areas and support colleagues as necessary.
* Attend and participate in Brand Teams to provide Medical Signatory expertise as required
* Attend relevant meetings and actively contribute towards the implementation of campaigns and programs in the UK and Ireland
* Provide support to the Product Manager
* Provide clear and constructive Healthcare Compliance advice and guidance
* To be the expert resource on relevant regulations and legislation including ABPI/ABHI/IPHA Codes of Practice.
Education, Skills and Experience:
* Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a Copy Approval role
* Experience with Zinc or equivalent systems
* Final Signatory status
* Ability to accept responsibility and be proactive (within defined limits)
* Good decision making abilities
* Team working ability
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Good telephone manner
* Diligence, attention to detail
* Good organisation and time management
* Ability to prioritise
* Excellent word processing skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Apply for this Advertising Promotions & Compliance Manager (Medical Signatory) opportunity now via this website, or call Will on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.