Anaesthetic Service Manager
Skipton, North Yorkshire
Anaesthetic Service Manager - Skipton, North Yorkshire - competitive salary
Our client specialises in anaesthetic vaporisers, anaesthesia machines and associated products. They have years of experience within the industry and all of their products are manufactured to the highest possible standards. Our Client both designs and manufactures, therefore giving them the ability to respond to customers' requirements within short timescales. This allows them to also design and brand individual products, producing bespoke ranges of items for specific customers guaranteeing product exclusivity.
Key responsibilities include:
* Performing coordinative work in ensuring that quality work standards are achieved and that quality control is maintained
* Providing support of the equipment repair process
* Assisting with the implementation of policies and procedures for the department; coordinating the work of technical staff, including the coordination of supplies and equipment
* Frequently traveling to provide service support to veterinary practices and customers
* Working and interacting with current and prospective clients, other employees, sales representatives, vendors, medical personnel, guests, and visitors
* Teaching and training personnel on the steps and process of repair and maintenance
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Technical background/understanding advantageous
* Previous work with veterinary devices
* Full UK Driving License
* Previous management experience
* Basic mechanical ability
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this Anaesthetic Service Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.