Anaesthetic Service Engineer
Skipton, North Yorkshire
Anaesthetic Service Engineer - Skipton, North Yorkshire
Our client specialises in anaesthetic vaporisers, anaesthesia machines and associated products. They have years of experience within the industry and all of their products are manufactured to the highest possible standards. Our Client both designs and manufactures, therefore giving them the ability to respond to customers' requirements within short timescales. This allows them to also design and brand individual products, producing bespoke ranges of items for specific customers guaranteeing product exclusivity.
Key responsibilities include:
* Performing service work and maintenance of medical equipment
* Accurately documenting and keeping detailed records of all work-related activities
* Occasional travel around the UK will be required to provide service support to veterinary practices and customers
* Providing all other support as requested by manager
* Working with equipment to meet regulatory requirements
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Technical background/understanding advantageous
* Previous work with veterinary devices
* Full UK Driving License
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Basic mechanical ability
Apply for this Anaesthetic Service Engineer opportunity now via this website, or call Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.