Regional Account Manager - Midlands
If you're determined to make a difference to others' lives by working at the forefront of biotechnology alongside the top minds in this field, then our client is the right company for you. Dedicated to improving quality of life around the world, our client has developed an inclusive, diverse environment in which highly accomplished people respect each other but compete intensely to win. As a Regional Account Manager you will be a part of an exciting national team build, promoting an Oncology Biosimilar product into Secondary Care.
This is a really exciting time for our client as they are launching their first Biosimilar into the market. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the pre-launch work, and then following this, the focus will be on the promotional side. You will then move back over to pre-launch as more products are launched (they have six launches planned over a five-year period), and there will also be involvement in European projects further down the line. This is an incredibly exciting time to get involved!
The Regional Account Manager's key responsibilities will include:
* Maximising product uptake across your territory by gaining access, growing sales and securing formularies
* Identifying and generating new business opportunities while maintaining existing relationships with key customers, understanding their requirements and providing solutions
* Developing expert knowledge of the therapy area and product, the market and competitor activities
* Planning and executing strategic business plans to ensure access and sales targets are met across the territory
* Staying up-to-date with the NHS environment including policies, structure and any changes
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* A Science degree
* Experience in Oncology or Biosimilars (or experience defending against)
* A consistent, successful track record in Secondary Care
* Familiar with Biologic medicines
* Passionate, results-orientated and motivated
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.