* The IKAM will be responsible for advance market access for future products in the Immunology portfolio
* Delivering and inputting into the development of the commercial and market access strategies for in-line brands through excellence in account management
* Maintaining a high level of knowledge of therapy area, product, competitors and business knowledge
* Working with the appropriate internal and external teams to secure product authorisation and reimbursement for new indications/products
* Representing client as a major research based company
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience of success in key account working
* Strong national and local NHS knowledge
* Evidence of successfully working with formulary submissions
* Experience and knowledge of relevant disease area
Submit your CV for this Key Account Manager position via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.