Healthcare Development Manager - Respiratory / Diabetes - South Wales
Star is recruiting for a market-leading pharmaceutical company's Primary Care Business Unit in a Market Access Capacity. Patients are at the heart of everything our client does - key therapeutic areas for this role include Respiratory and Diabetes - both are crucial to our client's diverse portfolio.
The Healthcare Development Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring that sales targets are delivered across all levels of the NHS including primary care
* Driving projects to remove barriers whilst gaining support from local and regional groups responsible for medicines commissioning.
* Influence and develop strategic partnerships with customers responsible for commissioning
* Identify KOLs to provide support for the development of local area account plans
* Working with the Area Business Managers and Account Managers to develop and implement the account plans
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Strong market access background with experience of influencing at primary care level, ideally in Respiratory and / or Diabetes
* An understanding of funding streams, CCGs and product launch work
* Excellent business planning skills
* Highly analytical
* Tenacious, focused and highly personable
Apply for this Healthcare Development Manager opportunity now via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.