Key Account Manager - Rheumatology - Midlands
Star is recruiting for a driven and passionate Key Account Manager to join our client's growing team. Working in Rheumatology, you will launch an exciting new product as well as drive awareness of the existing portfolio to maximise Secondary Care sales across your territory.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Identify and pursue new business opportunities as well as maintain existing business relationships with key customers
* Collaborate with Secondary Care HCPs to develop strategic account plans that will deliver against sales targets and meet customers' commercial and clinical needs
* Ensure your territory's sales and activity targets are met
* Develop expert knowledge of the products, market and competitor activities and share this knowledge with the wider business
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Secondary Care sales experience including Consultants and Meds Management in Birmingham
* Key account management and product launch experience is very desirable
* Drive and passion to succeed
* A 'can-do', focused attitude
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.