Medical Scientific Liaison - Cardiovascular - Midlands
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation; over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services, focused on therapy areas including Cardiovascular, Oncology and Metabolic diseases. Our client's products are available in more than 20 countries around the world.
The Medical Scientific Liaison's key responsibilities include:
* Liaising with healthcare professionals and internal functions to explore and identity opportunities for building mutually-beneficial partnerships
* Initiate and maintain an exchange of scientific information on a peer-to-peer basis with Clinical Thought Leaders
* Contribute to strategic discussions to improve the quality and relevance of company research
* Provide support for the sales professional to gain answers to complex medical questions
* Cover the existing and developmental portfolio and participate actively in providing input to the Clinical Trials Team
* Contribute and develop scientific presentations with guidance from the Medical Liaison Manager and Medical Advisor
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* PhD is highly desirable, however a degree must be held within either; Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, or pharmaceutical/life sciences
* Proven experience as an MSL
* Cardiovascular disease experience is advantageous
* Knowledge of clinical trial design and process
* ABPI qualified
* Full drivers' licence
Apply for this Medical Scientific Liaison opportunity via this website, or contact Alexander Whetherly on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.