Our client is a global, broad-based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health.
Due to recent business success they have a new vacancy for a Clinical Nurse Advisor working for their Urology and Continence division across Bristol and Gloucester
This role would involve ensuring that patients' Urology problems are supported, both in the acute and community settings, and that they have access to all the necessary information and education required. You would also provide training and support for adult patients.
You will provide an invaluable service to aid other healthcare professionals and educate them in good clinical practice for our client's Urology Portfolio. Your aim will be to help to reduce unnecessary re-admissions to hospital and support those with long-term needs by improving patient care and quality of life.
The Clinical Nurse Advisor will:
* Act as a source of specialist advice for healthcare professionals, carers and individuals with bladder/bowel needs
* Deliver best practice care in relation to bladder/bowel needs within a clinic/hospital/residential environment
* Deliver specialist training and education to the clinical workforce within care homes
* Promote home delivery service
To apply you must be a Registered Nurse with current registration with the NMC.
* Several years' post registration nursing experience
* Recent clinical experience of working in Continence Care or Urology, Urogynaecology
* Recent experience working within a multidisciplinary healthcare environment
* Recent teaching/clinical skills training experience
* Demonstrate a high level of clinical competence in response to the care needs of individuals with bladder/bowel problems
* Be able to undertake a specialist holistic continence assessment, diagnose, plan and evaluate care
Competitive basic salary, car, benefits.
Apply for this role now via this website, or call David Alexander on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.