HEALTH ECONOMICS & MARKET ACCESS MANAGER - MEDICAL DEVICES - UK
Our client is a highly regarded, rapidly expanding medical device company. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
This client are particularly well known within the Renal device marketplace.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE;
Gain & maintain optimal Market Access & Pricing and reimbursement conditions for their Renal device portfolio across the UK
Create and lead the strategic market access Plan for the BU / country in order to implement strategies for market access across the BU / country
- Build relevant, solid value arguments with supporting health economics data (including budget impact and cost-effectiveness models)
- Define pricing and market access strategies for brands that optimize the value of life cycle management opportunities and ensure integration into product strategies and plans
- Plan, develop and implement strategic programs and cross-functionally aligned in terms of access to Health Authorities requirements, in order to ensure that the company achieves strategic business objectives and financial goals
- Implement and monitor local pricing & market access strategy ensuring alignment with their international MA strategy
- Develop tender, contracting pricing strategy to maximize net price and revenue balancing short and long term perspective
- Monitor local pricing / access issues, assess risks and opportunities and communicate to global & local stakeholders to develop appropriate plans
- Responsible for the submission of prices and their implementation: applications for new prices or price regular applications for updating the prices of companies at the Country level.
*Demonstrable experience working in the field of Health Economics & Market Access within the UK healthcare industry (medical devices or pharmaceuticals)
*A life science professional, with good understanding of clinical and medical issues.
*Experience of working in a cross-functional team
*Working knowledge of the ABPI code and other UK compliance priorities - preferred not essential
*Thorough understanding of the evolving NHS organisation across the entire UK, with specific reference to policies and relevant funding streams
This role will be a mixture of Field based and head office based work (East Midlands)
There is an Excellent Basic Salary and Highly Competitive Benefits Package