Account Specialist - East of England - Competitive Salary
Star's recruiting for an Account Specialist to join a client that continually looks for ways to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs. Starting their process with patient need helps our client stay focused on their goal: to help patients improve their health and their lives.
Their discovery and development efforts are focused on a core set of therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), neuroscience, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women's health.
The Account Specialist's responsibilities will include:
* Achieve sales targets for all promoted products
* Identify, develop and implement account plans which meet the needs of the overall business plan
* Maintain an accurate level of knowledge for promoted products, relevant competitors, and the NHS
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOLs, professional networks, CCGs and other relevant stakeholders
* Complete all administrative tasks accurately and within deadline
* Be ethical, professional and business-like at all times
Applicants will have/be:
* Vaccines or paediatric nursing experience
* Passionate about selling, with a 'go-getter' attitude
* Good commercial awareness
* The ABPI qualification is desirable
Apply for this Account Specialist opportunity now via this website or contact Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240 or !
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.