Veterinary Nurse - Field-based
Skipton, North Yorkshire
Veterinary Nurse / Service Technician - Skipton, North Yorkshire - competitive salary
Our client specialises in anaesthetic vaporisers, anaesthesia machines and associated products. They have years of experience within the industry and all of their products are manufactured to the highest possible standards. Our client both designs and manufactures, therefore giving them the ability to respond to customers' requirements within short timescales. This allows them to also design and brand individual products, producing bespoke ranges of items for specific customers guaranteeing product exclusivity.
Based from their Head Office site in Skipton, part of this role will involve being on-site helping with the servicing and team management, and also visiting customer veterinary practices to offer training on the use of the products and servicing the equipment. Our client is ideally looking for a Veterinary Nurse with some practical skills; you don't necessarily have to have management experience, but there is a possibility of some management potential. We are looking for someone wanting to get out of a practice environment.
Key responsibilities include:
* Frequently traveling to provide service support to veterinary practices and customers
* Working and interacting with current and prospective clients, other employees, sales representatives, vendors, medical personnel, guests, and visitors
* Teaching and training personnel on the steps and process of repair and maintenance
* Performing coordinative work in ensuring that quality work standards are achieved and that quality control is maintained
* Providing support to the equipment repair process
* Assisting with the implementation of policies and procedures for the department; coordinating the work of technical staff, including the coordination of supplies and equipment
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Veterinary Nursing experience (several years preferred)
* Technical background/understanding of anaesthetic equipment
* Previous work with veterinary devices
* Full UK driving licence
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this Veterinary Nurse opportunity now via this website, or call Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.