ASSOCIATE MARKET ACCESS MANAGER - HO BASED - BUCKS
Our client's mission is to develop unique, innovative, first-in-class products and they are developing fast with ambitious plans to grow the business further. They currently have twelve compounds in phase two and three including medicines for Heart Failure, CNS, Tuberculosis and Oncology. Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future.
To develop market access strategy for designated products and implement the associated market access tactics that demonstrate the value proposition of the portfolio. To oversee the governance of all market access materials to ensure they are fit for purpose.
1. Customer strategy planning
* Support the Market Access Manager in developing strategies and plans for key customer groups including but not limited to payers, policy makers and advocates from MHTs, CCGs, NHS England and the devolved nations.
* Contributor to brand planning processes in collaboration with business unit cross functional teams, ensuring market access needs are taken into account.
* Develop, share and utilise key customer insights through direct and indirect research methods.
* Develops NHS knowledge, with a particular focus on funding flows, medicines management and care pathway development
2. Development of customer materials
* Develop and ensure implementation of materials that suit the needs of the wider business and support delivery of key NHS drivers in line with brand strategy.
* Materials to include brand value propositions, budget impact, cost-effectiveness and cost consequence models, business cases, advance budget notification documents and formulary packs. Develop innovative solutions to maximise access and uptake for brands.
3. Sales results & budget
* Support programme development to help enabl sales and market share targets, both in terms of annual budget and shorter term phasing for brands, presentations and indications.
* Partner with Alliance colleagues (where appropriate) to ensure investment as per agreed budget plans.
4. Internal & external collaboration
* Works collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues and regional colleagues to identify evidence generation opportunities that support improved access and uptake of the portfolio.
* Leadership and management of 3rd parties / agencies who are providing services and/or information to support the development of market access programmes and/or materials
Technical skills & experience
- 2+ years pharmaceutical or NHS experience
- Understanding of the principles of the HTA systems in the UK
- Team player and strong communicator
- Critical thinking, analysis and problem solving
- Familiar with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Experience working in mental health, nephrology, or oncology
- Experience of managing agencies
- Experience of working in an alliance
- Previous market access experience (field or office based)
A highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package is available.
Please apply online, or for further information contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.