Key responsibilities include:
* Implementing the territory business plan to achieve annual business targets and objectives, as agreed with the Vaccine Business Manager
* Incorporating the agreed company policy on marketing strategies, sales techniques and customer relationships
* Producing and maintaining target lists highlighting areas for growth and/or defence
* Communicating relevant technical, clinical and financial information as appropriate to the customer needs
* Promoting a positive and ethical image of the company
* Providing accurate and timely responses to internal and external customers in line with SOPs
The Ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Sales experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biotech
* Excellent, demonstrable influencing and communication skills that builds effective customer relationships
* Proven commercial acumen, driven by clear insight and understanding of the business market dynamics and the ability to recognise and address urgent issues
* Good level of organisational and analytical skills
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity now via this website, or contact Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.