UK MARKETING DIRECTOR - BASED BERKSHIRE
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular and Diabetes markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
They now seek a talented senior marketing expert in this newly created position.
Your role will be to lead and champion the development of an industry-leading approach to pharmaceutical marketing through a team of champions and experts who can research, co-develop, internally sell and implement a clear and cohesive Marketing Plan to deliver the UK sales targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Setting a clear vision a for the marketing team, congruent with the company vision
* Working with internal stakeholders in a highly effective collaborative approach to design and implement performance incentive schemes that are in line with a high performance culture.
* Leading the Development of a Customer Centric Brand Planning process throughout the organisation
Developing Brand plans within the framework of the UK and European planning process
* Brand plan sets clear expectations, objectives and key performance indicators for all individuals and functions to enable effective implementation at an operational level
* Ensuring a clear link between the brand plan, forecast and planned expenditure
* Brand plan to reflect both market and customer insight and all appropriate sources to gain such insight are utilised (Inc formal market research)
* Regularly engage with key customers and appropriate
* Where appropriate, plans are developed for further product development e.g. line extensions, new license indications, in order to optimise sales throughout the course of the product life cycle
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your:
* Proven experience designing, and developing Marketing strategy, within an international brand framework.
* In-depth and current understanding of the secondary care market and proven ability to successfully commercialise brands to deliver business objectives in the UK.
* Proven expertise leading a cross functional team to drive brand performance within the UK.
* Proven ability to develop and successfully deliver annual revenue, cost and/or profit plan across a team, brand or Business Unit.
* P&L management responsibility.
* Previous experience of leading a business unit assuming full responsibility for sales and marketing
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.