Territory manager - Dental
Territory Manager opening with a pharmaceutical company that focuses on making the small things count, producing quality products and services for all customers.
Our client is an American consumer company and global household name with many divisions and ubiquitous product lines. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, this organisation brings beloved brands to consumers around the world. They are focussed on consumer understanding and innovation in order to maintain their brand dominance in many therapeutic areas.
The responsibilities are but not limited to:
* Promote company products to key customers
* Achieve and exceed sales targets within designated territory
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Attend Dental Institutions, Congresses, Trade Fairs and Scientific Exchanges as and then required
* Make sure all competitive activity is reported to line management
* Experience with healthcare sales ideal other sales professions will be considered e.g. dental
* Be highly professional at all times
* Good written and communication skills
* Positive approach to delivering high quality results
* Continually looking to develop
* Excellent presentation kills
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.