Our client, a global leader within medical devices is currently to recruit a National Sales Manager for their Computed Tomography (CT) division in the UK & Ireland. The position will be responsible for managing a team of 8 including both sales specialists and application specialists. The company are the leading innovators within the industry and offer excellent career progression opportunities.
The National Sales Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Driving business strategy execution for CT and Diagnostic X-ray
* Management of P&L and delivering on financial performance committed in the annual operating plan
* Developing local go-to-market strategies (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Portfolio definition, pricing, and promotion) to drive profitable growth (in line with Quality & Regulatory requirements)
* Driving customer satisfaction and loyalty by aligning the necessary resources within the Market
* Nurturing effective Key Opinion Leader engagement
* Provide global Business Group with local insights about markets, competition, products and application developments
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Candidates must have previous sales experience specifically within Computed Tomography (CT)
* Ideally previous clinical experience within Computed Tomography (CT)
* Ideally previous sales management experience, although not essential and will consider someone looking to step up into management
* Continuous delivery of targets and achieving KPIs.
* Experience of managing P&L and an AOP
* Medical imaging / healthcare background in sales
There is excellent salary and bonus potential with this position and as well as that a real opportunity to significantly progress your career with one of the world's leading healthcare companies.
Apply for this National Sales Manager position now via this website or contact Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.