Our client, a global, leading medical device company who specialise within wound care are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager for the Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire territory.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* To win and penetrate formularies in defined geographic area and target accounts as agreed with the Regional Business Manager through the execution of the regional business plan.
* Penetration of Key Accounts formulary wins through clinical engagement and conversion
* To drive the acceleration of sales in target accounts through the development of opportunities related to, Wound Management and formulary penetration as well as Pressure Ulcer Prevention in line with territory targets
* Through proactive management of key customer relations, increase success rate for formularies conversion and formulary penetration
* To correctly represent and promote the company's products from both a clinical and commercial perspective across all brands
* Develop relationships with all decision makers within the sales process, both clinical and commercial, within any territory account in order to be seen as a trusted advisor and attain high levels of customer loyalty and advocacy
* Accurately forecast and predict account sales performance to Regional Business Managers
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Previous medical device sales experience and proven track record
* Account management experience is highly desirable
* Previous acute selling experience desirable.
* Background in wound care sales is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and presentation skills
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.