Our client, a rapidly growing medical device company who specialise in ENT and Neurosurgery are currently looking to recruit a Territory Manager for the North London, Hertfordshire and Essex territory.
The company are continuously looking to grow and strengthen their product portfolio and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to launch a number of new products as well as the opportunity to significantly progress their career.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Promoting the company's range of ENT and Neurosurgery products to both clinical and commercial customer groups across the given territory
* Providing full product training to all clinical customers
* Interaction with key opinion leaders on the territory
* Meeting and exceeding both sales and growth targets
* Launching new products and managing the life cycle of existing products
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Previous medical device sales experience, ideally theatre based
* Previous ENT or Neurosurgery product experience would be advantageous
* Proven track record in overachieving sales targets
* Ability to present to both clinical and commercial professions at all levels
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* High level of motivation with the ability to operate under minimal supervision and guidance
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.