Treatment Centre Manager - Rare Diseases - London
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company that's expanding due to its exceptional new products and pipeline. They are looking for an experienced Senior Key Account Manager with market access experience, to join their Rare Diseases Team, working with key customers who diagnose and treat some of the most vulnerable patients.
The Treatment Centre Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Managing and developing relationships with clinical teams and commissioners whilst developing and implementing account strategies
* Accelerating patient identification and treatment
* Identifying, developing relationships with an influencing KOLs, taking a strategic approach to the success for the territory
* Develop and lead the account plan's delivery by sharing best practice throughout the team
* Achieving set targets and KPIs as agreed with the Line Manager by delivering value propositions and building and maintaining relationships
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in Life Sciences or Nursing with an ABPI qualification
* Experience in senior key account management, with Market Access exposure, ideally in rare diseases or specialist medicine with high cost products
* High knowledge of the NHS and treatment pathways
* People management or leadership experience is beneficial
Apply for this Treatment Centre Manager opportunity via this website now or contact Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.