National Key Account Manager - Medical Tubing
National Key Account Manager Vacancy opening within an established medical tubing company. With its own research and development function, as well as engineering capabilities, our client develops custom products and manufactures them at its headquarters.
* Identify, develop and maintain customer sales in line with company targets
* Identify, develop and maintain new business through the identification of previously untapped sources
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to increase the company's sales and company portfolio throughout the UK
* Manage internal teams to ensure timely, smooth project delivery
* Support external sales activities and develop your network through attending and speaking at relevant technical conferences, forums and exhibitions
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Ideally selling within the medical devices environment for several years
* Alternatively have sales experience from within the automotive, electronic or pharmaceutical sector, and used to working on complex deals
* Ideally you will have a background in technical and medical plastics and medical devices including processing plastics, injection moulding and extrusion
* Full clean driving license - minimum of 2 years' driving experience
* The right attitude - it's essential that you can demonstrate, through past performance, the necessary drive, determination and ambition to be successful in the role
* Strong track record of success - a demonstrable track record of sales achievement throughout your career, showing deal values in the ranges described above
* Pro-activity/decision-making skills - you should be able to identify your approach to the role through examples of how you have targeted new/existing market places in the past and your successes as a result of positive decision-making
* The ability/desire to learn - due to the complex nature and wide range of products and services the company can provide it is essential that you have a clear desire to learn new skills and can bring a fresh approach to the role
* Creative proposal/quotation and report writing skills - you must have experience of creating and delivering proposals ranging from simple quotations through to complex bids, covering a multitude of solution options covering all of the value ranges mentioned above
* Excellent presentation skills - you will have clearly demonstrable presentation skills, showing the confidence and capability to address one person or groups. You will have an engaging style and be able to share potentially complex information succinctly and with interest
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.