Diabetes Support Specialist - Diabetes
North East London and Essex
Diabetes Support Specialist opening within one of Europe's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. Our client is looking for the right candidate that can drive company performance and ensure that all targets for sales, placements and visit activity are exceeded.
* Ensure that sales and gross margin targets are achieved
* Ensure that all placements targets are met in-line with certain systems
* Ensure visit analysis targets are met in terms of both calls per day and product % split
* Ensure that all reports are accurate, up to date and completed on time
* Maintain up to date records for all stakeholders.
* To develop and maintain a complete understanding of the decision-making and purchasing processes involved.
* To perform all agreed actions within the timescale agreed with the RSM
* Attend all meetings as required by the company, maintaining a highly professional manner and appearance throughout
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Sales experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
* Experience of selling into the Primary Care environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Diabetes experience is preferred but not essential
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.