Hospital Sales Representative - Specialist Care
Location: East Midlands
Star's working with a cutting-edge, R&D-based pharma company to recruit a Hospital Sales Specialist to join their Specialist Care team within their Palliative Care/Oncology portfolio. As a part of this strong sales team, you will promote a range of long-standing and new specialist pharmaceutical products, and help the company to achieve its goal of becoming a leading global specialty pharmaceutical company.
They already have a strong heritage and an excellent reputation, they invest heavily in learning and development, and really support career growth. They know that spotting key talent is crucial to the success of their business. The Management Team promote from within and there are fantastic opportunities for candidates who demonstrate their high potential.
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing medical information to healthcare professionals within Palliative Care, Oncology and Acute Pain
* Capitalising on business opportunities and providing value-added services to customers
* Achieving sales and activity targets
* Applying marketing strategies and initiatives
* Establishing, maintaining and developing strong relationships with customers and local KOLs
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience in a commercial target driven environment
* High levels of resilience, self-motivation, creativity and a strong team ethos
* Patient focused
Apply now via this website, or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.