PART-TIME Key Account Manager Opportunity - North Wales - Gastro & Urology
This client has a team of highly experienced and talented people with proven managerial, marketing and communications skills, and extensive knowledge of our areas of interest. Operating in a variety of very specialised areas of medicine such as Gastroenterology and Urology, they are looking for high-calibre applicants who can add value to a high-performing team.
This is an opportunity for an experienced KAM to work part-time two days a week promoting the Gastro & Urology products across North Wales.
The Part Time Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Responsibility for the generation and growth of sales in the territory for the Gastroenterology and Urology products
* Working with customers and stakeholders who determine whether the portfolio products are prescribed and placed on formulary
* Develop a prioritised business plan to ensure maximised uptake of products across the specific geography
* Planning, organising and executing activities to ensure access to funding and sales of promoted brands to meet agreed business objectives
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Gastroenterology and Urology experience highly desirable
* Previous territory experience working with LHBs essential
* Commercially mined with proven success of gaining formulary inclusions
* Degree in a relevant Science or Business field
* Highly knowledgeable of the NHS and its structure
* Several years' experience in a customer-facing role
* ABPI Qualified
Apply for this Part-Time Key Account Manager opportunity via this website, or contact Alexander Whetherly on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.