National Sales Manager - Ophthalmology - Retail Pharmacy & Retail Optometrists
Europe's leading independent ophthalmic company and has developed a large and complete ophthalmic pharmaceutical portfolio, offering high-quality ophthalmic products to ophthalmologists, nursing staff, pharmacists and optometrists. This role involves managing the Eye Health team in this national role.
The National Sales Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Driving the success of the team in the Ophthalmology therapy area promoting products into retail pharmacy and retail optometrists
* 1stline management, leading a team of 12 Account Managers and working closely with other functions in order to increase opportunities
* Coaching and motivating regional teams to deliver agreed business objectives and develop a high-performance culture
* Develop business plans for all Eye Health products alongside the business unit manager and other members of the management team
* Ensure that all representatives have key sales skills and medical knowledge to sell all products
Applicants should have/be:
* Proven evidence for developing a successful team in Pharma or Healthcare
* Highly knowledgeable understanding of true team management
* Strong leadership and coaching skills
* Proven record of ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability of results
* Exceptional organisational and communicational skills
* ABPI qualified
* Full and current UK drivers licence
Apply for this National Sales Manager opportunity via this website, or contact Alexander Whetherly on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.