Therapeutic Specialist - HIV - Reading/Oxford/West London
Our Client is a research-based specialist biopharma company, creating and developing medicines in unmet medical need therapy areas. With a core focus on HIV/AIDS, their portfolio also includes liver disease, cancer, inflammation and serious respiratory and cardio conditions. As one of the world's largest biopharma companies, they inspire partnership in order to address life-threatening illness.
Therapeutic Specialist Key Responsibilities will include:
* Achieving sales targets within the territory through account management and prioritisation
* Having HIV product and therapeutic disease knowledge in order to promote use to healthcare professionals
* Preparing business plans, assigning activities and communicating goals
* Preparing budgets for contacts, speaker events etc.
* Working in collaboration with partner companies to co-promote products and services and represent the company
* Collaborative working with medical science, regional market access and marketing with colleagues
* Building extensive business relationships with key customers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Previous pharmaceutical hospital account experience is essential
* Relevant therapeutic working knowledge is desirable
* Proven relationship building ability
* Several years successful sales within the pharma/healthcare industry
* Degree educated
Apply now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.