Hospital Specialist - Point of Care Diagnostics - West Midlands
- Leading product portfolio
- Potentially lucrative territory
- Suit a highly motivated individual with a proven sales track record in a relevant market
Our client is a highly regarded medical technology company with a reputation for excellence worldwide. They have developed a major foothold in the UK market and have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are now looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Hospital Specialist - Point of Care Diagnostics
to work covering their West Midlands territory.
In this role, you will be working in partnership with Healthcare Professionals at all levels across secondary care within the NHS to achieve your sales objectives. You will be expected to maintain the companies market leading position through retention of established accounts and also looking to bring in new business.
You will need to have strong negotiation and decision making skills as well as excellent communication capabilities. As you will be working closely with the NHS you will need a clear understanding of the local NHS set-up and its drivers.
The ideal candidate would possess:
* 3-5 years of POC/diagnostic industry experience (or medical device sales experience)
* Strong understanding of the NHS structure
* Good contacts within the clinical laboratory sector and track record in NHS Hospital account management
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, with a generous commission scheme and also have the chance to represent a high performing, people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644