Key Account Manager, Mental Health - Yorkshire
Star's working with a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit a Key Account Manager for Yorkshire within their specialist Mental Health division. You would be joining a supportive team who are all passionate about the work they do. One of the company's best-selling medications is a Psychiatry drug and it has been hugely successful, now one of the best-selling medications globally.
The company has a global presence and is currently going through an exciting period of growth and development in Europe. They focus on research and development into specialist and hard to treat diseases, coming up with solutions that will help improve the lives of patients all over the world. They have a forward-thinking approach and really do value their employees. They know how important it is to have a happy workforce so their focus is on empowering and motivating their employees to enjoy their work, to work well as a team and to achieve their full potential.
* Delivering agreed sales targets and business objectives through cross-functional working
* Establishing strong business relationships with identified key customer groups (clinical and non-clinical) to ensure commercial objectives are met
* Developing and implementing account level business plans aligned with regional and national objectives
* Mapping commissioning funding flows and patient flows across both Primary and Secondary Care
* Working closely with cross-functional teams including Market Access and other Business Units to develop stakeholders
* Identifying key trends in the local NHS environment across treatment settings
* Liaising with colleagues to realise commercial opportunities identified as a result of these trends
* Identifying and driving appropriate business opportunities that will be of mutual benefit locally, regionally and nationally for patients, the NHS and the company
* Working closely with Market Access colleagues to deliver agreed market access projects
* Generating clinical demand for the company's products
* Driving the development of commercially positive formulary, guideline and protocol inclusions for promoted brands in agreed accounts across both Primary and Secondary Care
* Securing reimbursement and permission to prescribe as and where appropriate, as well as the subsequent implementation and business pull-through
* Providing account performance reports, customer and environmental insights to the sales manager and other members of the cross-functional team
* Adhering to the ABPI code of practice and all company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Strong background in Key Account Management within the NHS
* Current knowledge of NHS strategy, structure and funding/patient pathways
* Proven track record of sales success and exceptional presentation skills
* In-depth scientific, therapeutic, product and competitive knowledge
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.