Key responsibilities include:
* Running all aspects of the business with the support of the Directors
* Working closely with local GPs, other Healthcare Practitioners and Pharmaceutical companies
* Delivering high levels of customer service in a growing business
* To be a first source of information for patients about medicines
* Keeping up to date with changes to prescribing laws/guidelines
* Maintaining and managing all Quality Assurance activities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A GPhC registered pharmacist
* Previous Pharmacy management experience is essential
* A comprehensive understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Superintendent Pharmacist
* Willingness and ability to train and develop your team
* Deliver exceptional customer service
* Organised and flexible with a proven ability to multi-task successfully in a busy environment
Apply for this Superintendent Pharmacy Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.