Key responsibilities include:
* Achieving the agreed sales and/or project goals determined for agreed Key Account Customers/Departments
* Using the Key Account Management Process to identify the individual Key Account Customers and Departments with whom the team are going to focus their activities
* Developing plans and selling strategies for each Individual Key Account Customers/Departments and Strategic Group Account Customers
* Responsibility for the promotion, detailing and negotiation of product, pricing and service provision of the company's products
* Engaging with the Head of Marketing, to be able to tailor bespoke marketing solutions to your accounts/region
* Maintain a high level of product and therapy area related knowledge and be aware of current trends in NHS marketplace at a local and national level
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* ABPI qualified
* Examples of formulary and guideline achievements History of sales success and successful project outcomes
* Examples of successful team working
* Sales experience within pharmaceutical, medical device or other healthcare products and solutions
* Understands territory size and nature of role
Apply for this Regional Business Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.