The Senior Brand Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Pricing task force - responsible for implementation of the value based pricing strategy by the in-field teams and delivery of marketing support material
* Market access lead - key point of contact for matrix working with market access - responsible for delivery of budget impact model cross rheumatology
* Biotherapeutics liaison - to ensure alignment of strategy and tactics with brand team
* Full integration of field based teams to generate seamless implementation of Rheumatology strategy
* Co-ordination of all indication specific strategies to feed in to rheumatology messaging
* Support brand planning process
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Ability to work well with multi-functional teams and across all levels within the organisation
* Previous marketing experience
* Strong influencing, negotiating, facilitating and partnership skills required.
* Strong budget management skills
* Comprehensive understanding of the ABPI code of practice
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager Rheumatology opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.