Promotional Affairs Manager - Maidenhead - Biopharmaceutical Company
Star is recruiting for a Promotional Affairs Manager for the UK Affiliate of a large biopharmaceutical company in Berkshire. You will be responsible for the support, delivery, management and development of a highly effective copy approval team in addition to being the Final Medical Signature.
* Support the delivery and management of a highly effective copy approval team
* Provide brand support for the preparation and final signatory approval of promotional and non-promotional material and activities
* Support the continued implementation of a Code Compliant system for all promotional and non-promotional activities throughout the company and the marketplace, ensuring the company is in line with the Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) standards, the MHRA blue guide for advertising and promotion and all applicable international Codes of Practice (EFPIA, IFPMA, and respective National Codes and National Regulatory Bodies) at all times
* Provide compliant solutions to meet business needs
* Provision of information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns
* Timely, accurate review and approval of promotional materials in accordance with the relevant Codes of Practice by the Medical Information and Promotional Affairs Department
* Line management multiple direct line reports
* Promote the Medical Information and Promotional Affairs Group internally and externally
* To act as deputy to the HMIPA as required
* Final Medical Signatory
* Higher professional qualification in a scientific or business discipline desirable
* Strong communicator and leader
* Project management skills
* Experience in Promotional Copy Approval
* Line management experience desirable
* Demonstrable experience of making decisions in light of uncertainty
* Experience of brand team working
* Strategic thinker
To apply for this role, contact Will Evans on 01628 581 240 or apply through this website.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.