Clinical Sales Associate - Rare Diseases - South Central, South Wales & South West
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company that's looking for an experienced Specialist Key Account Manager to join their Rare Diseases Team, who will enable consultants to change the lives of patients with complex rare diseases around the world.
The Clinical Sales Associate's key responsibilities include:
* Liaising with diagnosing clinicians on territory, to raise awareness of certain rare inherited metabolic disorders
* Identifying and influencing KOLs and HCPs to develop relationships by raising awareness through training and education
* Achieving set sales targets and KPIs as agreed with the Line Manager by building and maintaining relationships
* Developing and managing a working business plan, as agreed with the line manager
* Consult with HCPs regarding new patients to help with identification and treatment pathways
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in Life Sciences or Nursing
* Key account management experience, ideally in rare diseases or specialist medicine with high cost products
* Experience pf working with and influencing all levels within the NHS
Apply for this Clinical Sales Associate opportunity now via this website now or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.