The Regional Account Manager's key responsibilities will include:
* Maximising product uptake across your territory by gaining access, growing sales and securing formularies
* Identifying and generating new business opportunities while maintaining existing relationships with key customers, understanding their requirements and providing solutions
* Developing expert knowledge of the therapy area and product, the market and competitor activities
* Planning and executing strategic business plans to ensure access and sales targets are met across the territory
* Staying up-to-date with the NHS environment including policies, structure and any changes
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* A Science degree
* Experience in Oncology or Biosimilars
* A consistent, successful track record in Secondary Care
* Familiar with Biologic medicines
* Passionate, results-orientated and motivated
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Samantha Wise on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.