Our client is a well-established, research-based healthcare company that's pioneered this approach for over 120 years. They're the world's largest biotech company, a global leader in Oncology and a frontrunner in personalised healthcare, with over 88,000 employees across 150 countries.
This exciting opportunity will be selling the company's range of Diabetes Care products to both Primary and Secondary Care customer groups across the South West London and Berkshire territory.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Use medical and clinical pathways to position the brand favourably with GP practices and diabetes clinics
* Implement business plans in order to achieve market share and formulary success targets
* Reach customer and achieve recommendations by engaging with colleagues from regional teams and the wider company and leveraging marketing campaigns
* Maintain complete clinical knowledge, making good use of the self-learning and e-learning tools
* Review and analyse business plans and KPIs to make sure you're on track
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Sales experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
* Experience of selling into the Primary Care environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Diabetes experience is preferred but not essential
The Territory Manager will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry-leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website, or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.