Our client is a well-established, research-based healthcare company that's pioneered this approach for over 120 years. They're the world's largest biotech company, a global leader in Oncology and a frontrunner in personalised healthcare, with over 88,000 employees across 150 countries.
This exciting opportunity will be both selling and providing training to Diabetes Specialist Nurses, within the Acute setting across the Essex, East London and South London territories.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Promote and support the transition from 'Insulin Pen to Insulin Pump' therapy for people with Diabetes
* Generating interest and sales for the product portfolio from hospital Diabetes Care professionals
* Helping customers provide both training and support for their patients
* Playing a pivotal role in liaising, influencing and supporting healthcare professionals, payers, CCGs and patient training
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Strong medical device sales experience (diabetes would be an advantage)
* Sales experience within Diabetes would be advantageous
* A deep understanding of the clinical management of Diabetes would be desirable
* A strong desire to enable people with Diabetes to lead an unrestricted life
* Strong empathy and customer care skills
* Excellent organisation and communications skills
The Territory Manager will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry-leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website or, call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.